OPEN SHOP POLICY, COME FOR A TOUR!
Drop in anytime, even if you don’t have a vehicle in for repair
Safety & Maintenance Inspections
Fuel Injection Systems & Carburetors
Radiators & Water Pumps
Mufflers & Exhaust
Lights & Electrical
Check Engine Light Diagnosis
Batteries-Starting & Charging
Steering, Shocks, Suspension
Oil Changes & Tune-Ups
Brakes & Brake Repair
Heating & A/C Repairs
Belts & Hoses
State Certified Emissions Repairs
If You Don’t See It, Ask!
A Dozen Tips For Winter Storage
By David Cardone
Does your vehicle need repairs from this seasons use? Make a list while it’s fresh in your mind. Get a comprehensive Vintage Vehicle Safety & Maintenance Inspection. Either do it yourself or get one done at a garage (like ours) that is familiar with these vehicles, and will provide you with a written report. Know what your car needs. Make informed choices about what to fix on your car. Consider winter a great time to do those repairs. That way, your car will be ready in the spring. Have fun and get all of the drive time you can rather than waiting for springtime, back-ordered parts and backlogged garages.
QUESTIONS ABOUT YOUR VINTAGE CAR?
PLEASE DON’T HESITATE TO CALL ME OR DROP BY TO SPEAK WITH ANY OF US
David Cardone at (860) 664-0727
Safety & Maintenance
● 4 High tech diagnostic scan tools
● Engine scope, charging system
● Exhaust emission analyzer
● 3 Diagnostic laptops which include:
Factory scanners for Mercedes Benz, BMW,
Audi, MINI, and VW
● Oscilloscope (including a vintage car oscilloscope)
● Access to AllData, Identifix, IATN
(AllData provides direct access to factory repair manuals, TSBs, Diagnostic and repair sequences, schematics and wiring diagrams)
● We have over 300 Repair Manuals on site*
*including reproduction vintage factory repair manuals
What you'll see...
● Professional technicians and staff
● A busy, well equipped shop
● Up-to-date diagnostic equipment
● Diversified workload:
Vintage and Contemporary Vehicles
● Clean, neat and organized shop
● Vehicle protection:
Soft fender covers
Floor mat covers
Mechanics who wear scratchless belts
● Detailed evaluation reports and repair descriptions
● Understandable, itemized invoices
● Easy, simplified service schedules
LOOKING TO BUY?
● Make sure you are informed about any vehicle before your purchase.
Have us perform a buyer pre-inspection for you.
● Consultation, evaluation & planning services for vintage vehicles.