Here at Cardone & Daughter Automotive, we have an Open Shop Policy
What that means- you may STOP IN ANY TIME we’re open for a tour of the shop, whether you have a car in for service or not. No need to call in advance, just show up…surprise us.
What you’ll see:
● Professional technicians and staff
● A busy, well equipped shop
● Up-to-date diagnostic equipment
● Diversified workload of Vintage and Contemporary Vehicles
● Clean, neat and organized shop
● Vehicle protection: soft fender covers, seat covers, floor mat covers, and mechanics who wear scratchless belts
● Technical reference materials, online access to factory service and repair information, printed factory repair manuals and vintage factory repair manuals
● Detailed evaluation reports and repair descriptions
● Understandable, itemized invoices
Ask to see our systems and documentation procedures for:
● Repair status and process
● Comprehensive labor and parts descriptions
● Accurate time documentation to the minute
● Specific and itemized labor and parts invoicing
● Repair procedure data
Watch some of our VIDEOS to get better acquainted with our shop.
*While we DO provide service, repairs, and diagnoses-
we do NOT provide body work, paint, or cosmetic detailing.
We can, however, suggest other reputable businesses that do.